Here is a picture of all of the supplies
1. I started with some fall leaves and other kinds of decorations from Michaels (who was having a sale anyways)
2. I bought a wooden letter S for Sutton and painted it black
3. While the first coat dried I separated all of the leaves and other stuff and spray-painted them (just a light coat from both colors)
4. Next I added another coat of black to the S. Then I gathered all of the leaves etc. and started to hot glue them to the wreath.
5. I finished it off by tying the ribbon around the S and at the top of the wreath. Here is the final product, enjoy!