Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall Wreath

I was getting a little bored with my usual Fall decorations so I made a new wreath for our door. I had a few ideas and I came up with this.

Here is a picture of all of the supplies




1. I started with some fall leaves and other kinds of decorations from Michaels (who was having a sale anyways)






2. I bought a wooden letter S for Sutton and painted it black







3. While the first coat dried I separated all of the leaves and other stuff and spray-painted them (just a light coat from both colors)




4. Next I added another coat of black to the S. Then I gathered all of the leaves etc. and started to hot glue them to the wreath.






5. I finished it off by tying the ribbon around the S and at the top of the wreath. Here is the final product, enjoy!






1 comment:

Jamie said...

First of all, I hate you because your craft is ADORABLE! 2nd, 6 YEARS?!! We are getting old. I was just thinking about you today and how I should call you. I miss your face! Justin enjoyed your list of things you've learned, especially the one about if I want something done.