Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged!


I got tagged and didn't even know it. Sometimes I forget to look at the bottoms of these things to see if I am tagged so sorry!
1. One weird thing about me that some people might not know is that my two front teeth are fake. Well at least the bottom half of them. Two completely separate accidents made them that way too!
2. Another weird thing about me that I'm sure some of you know is, like Angie, my fear of feet. Especially men's feet! I think I have a phobia worse than Angie's though because I won't even let Matt's feet close to me. Sometimes maybe if he has socks on, but that is asking a lot! He loves to torture me with that!
3. I never found myself as "beautiful" growing up. In fact I can remember being almost nineteen before I could think of myself as "beautiful". Growing up around kids that thought of sex as just another thing to do on the weekends was hard. I didn't think that same way so finding boys that supported that decision was hard or impossible! So when you are the only one not getting a date for one of the High School dances, you self esteem gets shot down. I am glad I outgrew that stage of life!
4. I have a little OCD problem. If you even watch me closely it comes out when I'm not even expecting it. I don't like it when Matt cleans the house because there is a place for everything in our house. And if things are not cleaned the way I do it, I will redo it! With our clothes and even Keagan's clothes, I rotate the newly clean clothes to the bottom and the older, clean clothes to the top, so everything is worn at an equal pace! I know I am weird!
5. I never really had a lot of friends that were girls growing up. You can almost call it a fear because everytime I found a group of girls to be friends with, they would do something mean and backstabbing! Guys didn't really care that much about that stuff!
6. Another random thing about me is that I get bored easy, with everything! From my hair down to which day of the week that I do laundry!
7. My biggest fear in life is failure. I am scared that I will fail as a mother, wife, and friend. I have a hard time setting goals or milestones to accomplish so that way I can't fail. I have a bad habit of comparing myself to others that I see better than myslef. I am constantly working on this and it is a daily struggle. I just don't want to wake up one day and find my children grown and miserable from the way I raised them! I know though that if I keep trying, I can get better and have more confidence in myself!
I tag Sam, Jamie, Jenny, and Cristi

3 comments:

Angie said...

Matt's feet are very gross, in fact we made fun of him growing up because I thought his feet were so gross. I need you to come an rotate my clothes. If I get the laundry done before everything has been worn, then the clean clothes just go on top of the other ones, I never thought about rotating them:)

Cristi said...

Ha ha! You're so cute! I actually already did this tag. Here's the link to my "results":

http://thebastians.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-admit-it-im-weirdo.html

Toni said...

WHAT, you're married??? And have a kid?? Oh my, I guess I am getting old. Where at in Utah do you live? And how old is your son? Mine just turned a year, and I can't believe it. Living in Utah was a real culture shock to me at first, but I guess I'm getting used to it now. What do you think?