Monday, October 6, 2008

Fun times in Colorado!




So we went to visit our friends Ben and Nicole over the weekend in Colorado. They just had a baby on the 23rd of September and it was so much fun! Little Treydon looks just like his daddy. It must be something that Ben and Matt have in common with their children looking like mini versions of themselves. I also got to go visit my grandparents that still live in Loveland. My grandma had knee surgery a few weeks back so she enjoyed the company. It was really fun seeing Ben and Nicole being parents for the first time. And I think it was good for them to have Keagan there to show them how to toddler-proof a house! If there was something to find, Keagan found it. He even found a couple of things that had been looking for themselves for a while now! This was a nice little three-day weekend vacation for us and our family. It also reminded us why we don't make long car rides with Keagan! He has no patience and for some reason had diarrhea the whole time! I won't go into details but we basically had to wash his carseat like four times this weekend! The only thing I regret is not being able to watch conference! And I forgot to DVR it before we left! Oh well, I guess that is why they print it right? Hope everyone else had a great weekend too!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Wow, Treydon does look just like his Dad! A little mini Ben, he is very cute. Poor Keagon, I am thinking that Matt's driving would give anyone diarrhea:)

Jamie said...

You are really making me look forward to our two car trips we have coming in the next two months! yay. Well Keegan looks like he will be a good Big Brother!!